Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fatigue In The Legs And Feet. Peppermint Cream Works !!!!

Let me explain what fatigue is first in the legs and feet. It's a feeling of extreme tiredness and heaviness and aching that does not go away even with plenty of rest. I had been suffering really bad with it for the last couple of months and I kept saying it to the doctors. They kept telling me it was just part of the side effects of the Chemotherapy but didn't recommend anything for my problem. When I went to have my Radiotherapy tour of the other hospital a nurse recommended I try some peppermint cream from the health shop and said people find that it really helps so I thanked her and said I would give it a go. I got the peppermint cream and it is especially for tired legs it cost in euro 10.25. I also picked up peppermint cooling foot spray for 8 euro 55 cent. I put the cream on my legs and the foot spray on my feet. Normally after a bit of walking my legs and feet do be throbbing and aching from tiredness but with the cream and foot spray on they were much better. my feet still felt a bit tired but not half as bad as they would have been without the cream and spray. It feels really good finally actually having something that really helps. So my advice is for anyone suffering from fatigue in the legs and feet is give the peppermint cream and foot spray a go it works for me :) I hope you find this some bit helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)