Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wednesday 22nd Of September 2nd Last big Chemo Session.

Yesterday was my 5th big Chemo session. We were at the hospital for 9 am had to wait 2 hours to be called by the doctor finally got called and got the go ahead for my 5th big Chemo session we had to go away and come 3 hours later for the Chemo. We went on a walk into town and bought my eldest daughter a new phone for doing so well in her exams then went back to the hospital to have the Chemo done. The Chemo took 2 and a half hours to finish then when it was over our daughter met us outside the hospital and we gave her the phone she was very happy then we took her for dinner. My feet and legs were very very tired from been on them all day so when we got home I rested and fell asleep till 430 am. I was happy I got to get some sleep. I had a nice recliner chair in the hospital and I put up the foot rest for the first time ever yesterday it was good to be able to rest my legs and feet after all the walking. kevin just had an uncomfortable little stool to sit on for 2 and a half hours. We played cards again and had a big bucket of Red Bull each to make the time go by quickly I could not wait for the Chemo to be over so we could leave. One last Big Chemo session to go and it cant come quick enough for me :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)