Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Friday, September 10, 2010

Half My Eyebrows Are Missing After 4th Chemo Session.

Half of my eyebrows are missing after the 4th Chemo Session. It looks mad and I feel a bit weird I have to say. But at least they didn't fall out after the first Chemo session. I still have my eyelashes for now and my hair is still growing back really slowly after the second time I shaved it all off. My little girl was talking to me about breast cancer and she asked if it upset me talking about Cancer. I told her I was not upset and she could ask me anything she wanted to know. As for my eyebrows no i'm not going to use pencil to draw eyelashes when they go they go not much I can do about it. I'm keeping it in mind that there is only 2 big Chemo sessions left to do. A few weeks after Chemo stops my hair should start growing back at a much faster rate then it is at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)