Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Sunday, October 3, 2010

11 Days After My 5th Round Of Chemo.

Today is my 11th day after the last big round of Chemo and I'm still feeling off. This is the longest time I'm taking to recover after a big round of Chemo. Normally it takes me roughly 8 days after to start feeling better. My feet are really sore and numb and my stomach is off to. Kevin is smothering with a cold as well he is so not well. We are trying to make him better as soon as possible. I hate to see Kevin sick. I do wish I could make him better then and there. I have been sleeping on and off today I'm still really tired. I hope I get to sleep all night tonight. My hand and arm seem to swell up more when I'm up and about then when I sleep it goes down a little so I'm not to sure whats going on with that. 10 days left till my last big Chemo session and it so cant come quick enough for me. I think I will never see the end of it. It would be nice to have some energy to be able to do more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Catherine, my friend (22) had a tumor from colon cancer removed in april 2012.

    He's going through a really tough time with his fith round out of 12. Its every other week.

    He has a port in his chest and it's hard to communicate with him sometimes. I would act like a jerk probably if I felt what he felt so I try not to take any mean things he says to heart.

    We we're living together for a year and a half dating but he broke up with me saying he needs time to heal.

    It's a hard thing to deal with so I can understand although not fully.

    It helped reading your blog about how chemo makes you feel. His arms didnt swell but he gets bruises out of nowhere and is very tired all the time.

    Wish I could help him :(

    *sending hugs and prayers

    Krystal 24 - from the philadelhpia area

    ReplyDelete

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)