Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Friday, October 8, 2010

Finally Found A Hat For When My Hair Starts Growing Back.

Kevin and I must have went into about 20 shops looking for a casual hat that was nice and not made of wool and not to short at the back of my head. I am so not a hat person and I hate hats so it took a very long time to find the right one. I needed to get a hat because when my hair starts growing back properly the wig will be slipping off my head because of the hair underneath. I had not even thought about the wig slipping off when the hair starts growing back until Kevin said it to me so we were determined to find a hat before my hair starts growing back again. There were so many hats in the shops but mostly all made of wool which I cannot wear. The choices were limited after that but We managed to come across a black hat with a bit of a peak that covers all the back of my head. My plan is to put some hair extensions on the rim of the hat a make a pony tail so it can be tied back then I wont need to wear the wig any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)