Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Last Big Chemo Day Today.

Today is supposed to be my last big Chemo day if the doctor gives the go ahead. I'm suffering with a cold and chest infection that I just seem to not be able to kick. I don't want anything getting in my way of my last big Chemo session. It has been a very hard few months for everyone and everyone is looking forward to the end of all that horrible Chemo especially me. The kids and Kevin are very happy today is the last one and I cant say I blame any of them. It has been just as hard for them as it has for me.
They have had to watch me suffer and go through so many feelings especially Kevin. Kevin has been by my side every single step of the way and had to put up with everything from anger, depression, sickness, stress, lack of sleep, dealing with the house and kids. He has been an absolute angel to me and has helped me cope in so many ways. kevin will be with me through all the Radiotherapy treatment as well. Nothing makes me happier then having Kevin here with me. All I can say is I hope the last big nasty Chemo session goes ahead today. Then it will just be the little Herceptin days for 3 more Wednesdays after before the Herceptin goes to once every 3 weeks for a year and 5 weeks of Radiotherapy from Monday to Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)