Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Herceptin Only Today.

Today Kevin and I were at the hospital for 8 am. I had to wait ages to be called. We were hoping I would be called and out of there by 9am the appointment was for 8am. I had blood taken again today as well as yesterday. I got called for the Herceptin Treatment and got the needle in my arm and there was no blood so it had to be taken out and put back into my arm in a different place. Treatment took half an hour then we were out of there. The oncology department was packed as usual. After we left the hospital we went for breakfast it was nice getting some time out together. My hand swelled up so much when we were out I had to take the sleeve and glove off for a bit. I slept for a bit after getting home and the swelling went down a little bit in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)