Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Andrew What Can I Say?

This is for you Andrew. What can I say about you? Your one great cousin to have and you have supported us every inch of the way through all that we are going through. We cant thank you enough for all your help and support if there is a way to try and help God knows you find it. You know how important it is for me to have kevin here and just how happy Kevin makes me. Your determination is amazing and we both are very grateful for all your help. Maybe some doors will open for us after all.

You don't give up until you get results. You really have been a tremendous support to us both and have done so much to help in anyway that you can and once again thank you very very much.
love Catherine & Kevin xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)