Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cancer Poem.

I think about Cancer everyday, About why it had to be this way,
Cancer sucks in every way, I wish it would just go away,
people fight Cancer every day, We have to make it stay away,
I'm going to fight with all I've got, Cancer will not get the lot,
I have to have a fighting spirit, IF I know that I'm going to win it,
How dare you take people's lives away, I'd love to find a cure today,
To this day you make me say, I hate Cancer in every way,

To all the people who have lost their lives, your spirit fights and is still alive,
Cancer is an ugly thing, It should be kicked so people can win,
help us find a cure today, Don't let Cancer take anyone away!
By Catherine.

1 comment:

  1. Real poetry that shows your feelings. I am impressed about the expressive power cause it shows what role does cancer in your life and how you handle it.

    I love your poem :)

    ReplyDelete

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)