Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Chemo Starts In 2 Weeks Time.

Today I went to the hospital to see if my wound had healed enough so I could start the Chemo treatment it still is not healed and I have to wait 2 more weeks to start Chemo.
I am not looking forward to it but know it has to start very soon to get better properly. I also had my permanent boob given to me today till the reconstruction takes place which is not till months after the Chemo finishes. So much to deal with over the last 2 months. I'm hoping my fiancée can come back to me just after the Chemo starts that would be a blessing for me and the children. I need to chop more off my hair as soon as possible before the next 3 weeks I don't think I could handle it falling out all around the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)