Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Monday, June 7, 2010

Cutting My Lovely Long Hair :(

I have had long hair for as long as I can remember. I had to chop it short before the Chemo starts and it all starts to fall out. It was not easy for me to do after having long hair for so long. I took a scissors and cut my hair shoulder length and left enough to tie up out of my face. My daughter has a big issue with me chopping my hair so I cut it and tied it up and she didn't even notice till I told her and she said oh ok aw well. I have been trying to get used to the wig which is extremely hard to do.
It is a beautiful wig and the hair is very long but feels so strange when it is on.
It keeps slipping off because i still have my own hair so it's wrecking my head. I'm not sure if I can get used to it but will do my best. I'm going to be a long time without any hair but at least I'll have the chance to see it grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)