Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Monday, June 14, 2010

Kevin I miss You Very Much You Belong With Me X

Kevin I miss you very much and it is so unfair that we have to be apart like this. Things have been very hard since you have left and we are both trying to cope in different parts of the world. The kids miss you as much as I do and I feel empty without you. You helped me cope a lot better having you by my side.
It was such a comfort to me to know you were on the way to me as I was having my breast removal operation and you gave me determination to get up and walk as soon as possible and heal as quick as I could so I could leave the hospital to be at home with you.

You took care of the house, children, and me very well I am so lucky to have you. My love for you is very strong and I know we are made for each other. We deserve the best wedding in the world after all we have been through and I'm living and fighting all the way. This long distance relationship has not been easy with everything thats going on and we have proven just how much of a strong bond that we have. Nothing stops us without a fight and we will get where we want to be in life.

Your the best partner I could have ever wished to find and I wish I had met you years ago my life would have been so much better.

I love you with all my heart Kevin xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Catherine xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)