Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What Is My Purpose In Life?

I feel like I have a purpose in life I'm not sure what that is yet but I do feel like it is close like so close that it just needs to click with me. It's a strange feeling I have been having for quite some time now and I look for answers and little signs.
I think it is to help people in some way something different I'm just not sure what it is. Sometimes I wonder about the things that happen to me like if it is something to do with Cancer or Injuries or making people feel better in some small way. life keeps kicking me down and for some strange reason I keep fighting and get stronger. Maybe I'm here to give other people strength that are not so strong. I like to help people, I can see so many good things and talents in people and positive things I just cant see it with myself. So what is my purpose in life I'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)