Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Monday, June 14, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Please Check Your Breasts It's Very Important.

This post is to raise breast cancer awareness. It is very important to check your breasts all the time and get to know the look and feel of them so you can notice any change at all in them. I never imagined I would get breast cancer at 38 years old.
You can get breast cancer at a young age as well. Some young People don't think about it till something happens at which point it could be to late. If you notice a change or lump go to the doctors straight away don't leave not going because of fear. Some people have said to me I don't know if I would be able to tell if I felt a lump or not so If your unsure or are worried about anything please don't leave it and go get checked out.
Cancer is an absolute horrible thing for anyone to have to go through and If I can get people to check themselves more often then it would be great. I cant stress enough how important it is to know your breasts. I'm in for a horrible year ahead and would not want anyone to have to go through the same thing. Men can get breast cancer to I know it is very rare but it does happen! so please please check your self often.
Catherine x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)