Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Monday, June 28, 2010

My Relationship With kevin.

I feel like writing about Kevin today. He means the world to me. It is over 2 years now since we got together and I'm still madly in love with him. When we got together first I felt like I was In a fairytale relationship were everything is perfect and your head over heels in love with each other. It is still like that for me and when we are together there is so much love between us everyone can see how happy we make each other. I seriously didn't believe in true love I thought it was a thing were a couple gets together and are all happy and in love at first then things fade out and the couple just get used to being together. Meeting Kevin was one of the best things that could happen to me. I love him with all my heart and he is my prince. He makes me feel alive, loved, important, special, and that I'm the only one for him. I always say I don't know what he sees in me and he could have so much better if he wanted. We go through so much together it makes our love stronger all the time. He has been wonderful through all the breast cancer and been by my side as much as possible. Nothing puts him off me and I feel very lucky to have him in my life. He is an amazing dad you can see the effort and love he gives to all 5 children. Kevin makes me proud to have him by my side. He has so many good points that just stand out a mile to me. I think about Kevin everyday and say Yeah I really love Kevin and he is definitely the one for me. I could not imagine my life without kevin even his posh little ways make me smile. Marrying Kevin will be amazing and I want to beat this Cancer and have a very long happy life with Kevin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)