Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Salt Salt Salt And More Salt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its nearly a week since I had my first Chemo session and I still feel pretty good except for 2 things one is my stomach gets upset sometimes and the other thing is the salt washes. They are disgusting and need to be done 4 times a day after meals to prevent mouth ulcers. it puts me off wanting to eat because I can taste the salt all day long and the food taste's off. I may as well just hold my head back and tip the drum of salt down my throat. Nothing I eat or drink takes the salt taste away.
The doctor couldn't even recommend anything to get rid of the salt taste so guess I just have to deal with it and get on with it. I like a tiny bit of salt with food but I don't need to put salt on any food now cause I just have to add the food to the salt in my mouth. If your a person that likes salt then this is one sure way to put you off salt for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)