Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Herceptin Today..

Today I was back at the hospital to have Herceptin only. My stomach is still upset and not feeling to good again. I had to have an xray of the stomach to make sure everything is ok. I lost 4lb since my first Chemo session last week. I'm not surprised considering I cant taste the food i'm eating and the salt mouth washes are putting me off food.
The Herceptin only took half an hour which was good and no reaction which is even better. Had some waiting around to do but nothing like the hours I spent in hospital last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)