Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Visit From A Local T.D.

Yesterday I had a visit from a local T.D. She is helping me to get better and warmer housing and helping to get my fiancée back over to me.It would be the best news ever if permission is granted for kevin to be by my side again. I miss him so much and he is the best person I could wish for to be by my side. I feel like I can cope with just about anything when I am with Kevin. He is my total strength and keeps me strong when I am down. The day we can marry will be the best day ever. The love and support Kevin has given to me and the children has been amazing. So hopefully the T.D. can get somewhere for us it is great to have her on our side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)