Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Twitter Has Been Great Support For Me. Thank You Everyone. xxx

Twitter has been a tremendous support for me. I have well over a thousand followers.
The support I have received from so many people on twitter is amazing. People I have never even met showing me so much support,Prayers, best wishes, encouragement, given me advice, answering questions that I have about Cancer has been so helpful to me. I am a quiet person in general and it has been great for me to be able to talk to people that have had Cancer in the past, have had someone affected by Cancer, have Cancer now, and know so much about Cancer. I have never learned so much about cancer in my life until the last couple of months when I joined Twitter and I am still learning new stuff all the time. At the moment I am going through a really tough time and when I'm upset I can vent away on Twitter. I read people's stories about Cancer all the time sometimes I have to admit it scares the hell out of me and I think to myself I really should not read so much but I keep reading to get as much information as possible. My heart brakes inside when I read about people passing away from Cancer. It is very sad. Twitter has also shown me that Cancer does not beat everyone and that there are so many survivors out there and it is great to know. So a special thank you to everyone on Twitter for all your support.
Catherine xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)