Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Best News So Far !!!!

Today I saw all my aunty's and my cousin everybody was hugging me. I felt pretty down and it was very emotional. I was saying how I don't know what to do anymore and that myself and kevin had tried everything possible for him to be allowed over to me. Kevin phoned immigration today and said the circumstances had changed and that I was now diagnosed with breast cancer and he was told it would have to be serious! is cancer diagnosis not serious enough?

I was even more down after that news I felt like there was no hope what so ever then I saw a text from my cousin saying he had been in touch with someone about me and got a reply back near enough straight away. Tomorrow Someone is giving me a call so hopefully I will have some answers or even better some good news. I would like to say a very special thank you to my cousin he has given me something hopeful to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)