Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Monday, April 5, 2010

Would It Make A Difference If We Were Famous?

Now there's a good question to ask. Would it make a difference if we were famous? could be wrong but in my opinion the answer to that question would be yes! If I was rich would I have to wait 7 weeks to be tested for breast cancer? answer to that question would be no!

Money seems to be the most important thing in the world! Well not to me it isn't ! I think health, happiness and love is what makes the world go around not money! sure it helps in some ways to have some but does not fix every problem in life! what good is having all the money in the world if your not happy?

Money cant buy you love, or fix certain problems. In my opinion it seems to me if you don't have it then your not important!

I cant even get an answer to a serious health question so what does that tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)