Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Results Of Tests And Scans.

Today I went back to the hospital at 1pm for my results. The doctor had been delayed so had a long anxious wait for my turn I could feel myself shaking inside. The doctor said all the scans and blood tests came back clear the cancer had not spread and that it was just the left breast in 2 areas and the gland under my arm he recommended I have a Mastectomy on Friday morning because he had a space free for me. So the surgery is been done Friday morning. I was not expecting things to happen that fast I knew I would have to have surgery within the next few weeks but it's a matter of days. I am very nervous and wish the love of my life was by my side right now. I am determined to beat this one way or another and am very grateful to god for giving me the chance to be able to do this. I am going to make it to my dream wedding to Kevin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)