Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Children Know I Have Breast Cancer.

On Monday after I came back from the hospital I told my Fiancée the bad news then I told my family It was a heartbreaking day for everyone. I waited for my children to come home from school all the other kids went out to play. They were wondering what was going on and why they were all called into the room. My sisters and mother had to tell them the bad news I could not bare to tell them. They were devastated and crying so much they had me in bits! they kept hugging me and telling me they loved me so much. It was the hardest thing ever to have to watch.

They had everybody in tears and broke everyones heart. Everybody was hugging them and explaining as best they could to stop them from worrying. I told them I'm going nowhere and I'm going to fight it all the way and do my best to get kevin over to be with us.

All the kids were asking when is Kevin coming over I told them he is trying everything in his power to be with us and we are not giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)