Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Immigration !!!! Try Tell My Kids Breast Cancer Isn't Serious Enough! Would They Say That To Their Own Kids?!!!!!

How can Irish Immigration say Breast Cancer isn't SERIOUS enough!!!!! Try telling that to my children and tell them to just cope with it !!!!!!

They need things to be kept as normal as possible !!! so when treatment starts and they have to be shifted here there and anywhere instead of been able to stay at home where they would rather be with Kevin who loves them like they were his own. Why put them through all that as well as worrying if i'm going to be ok!!!!!

Do the children and their feelings not count? again I ask wouldn't you want the best for your children? It makes me sick to think all that needs to be done is a compassionate visa and nothing else!!!!!! Is that to much to ask for? seems to be the case!

The IMPORTANT thing is whats happening now and thats BREAST CANCER not your everyday case of a holiday !!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there hun. I know it is soo hard right now, and your absolutely right about Kevins situation, he not only deserves the right for a proper response as too why he is not allowed in this country, esp with the current circumstances, but he needs to be here with you and the kids.

    I am appalled by the lack of response of any government agency on this matter, I find it incredible that not so long ago ministers in our government where sorting out quick fix visas for the right people with the right connection's!!!! Now when someone really needs honest to god assistance all you find is red tape and bureaucracy.

    I will continue too tell your story to anyone who will listen, and maybe, just maybe we will hit on the right source who can sort out this matter once and for all.

    Love you
    Andy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)