Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Friday, April 9, 2010

My Fiancée is on my mind!

My fiancée is on my mind. He is trying so hard to be strong for me. He needs support to. This isn't easy for anyone involved. He is worried sick just like I am. He is there for me as much as I need him and never wants to leave my side. Last night I had to persuade him to take a brake and go out to dinner he didn't want to go. We spend every moment we can together on the video calls and I would never be able to get through this without him. We are passionate about getting married and we are going to make it. I say to my self why would he want to stick around through all this stress when life could be so much better for him. I know the answer is that he really truly does love me.

He makes such a big impact on my life and gives me something to fight for along with my children.
I know when some people get together first and your madly in love most of the time its like the bubble stage then sometimes the bubble stage goes and your still in love but there is no spark as time goes by. I have to say I feel the same way as I did when I first got with Kevin nothing could stop me loving him the way I do. He has a very special place in my heart and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)