Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Breast Cancer Is Not A Piece of Cake !!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I can't get over the fact that ANYONE can say breast cancer is not serious enough!!!!!
I think about it every single day! Yes it can be treated, beaten, Imagine been told YOU had breast cancer would you be thinking ok it's not serious it can be beaten and I can do this without the support of my loved one thousands of miles away? All I can say is power to you if you can!!!!

So many worries are going through my mind right now and I still don't think I am ready for whats in store for me, my fiancée, and children! Might be easy for people that are NOT affected by it but is sure isn't going to be easy for any of us!!!!!

At 19 I was smashed into by a lorry so I know All about hardship and PAIN and now at 38 I face another major battle in life!!!! Seriously do I not deserve a brake right now?

In my entire 38 years of life Kevin is the only person that has made me very very happy and feel loved! I need him more than ever by my side and I wish people could understand in some small way. Life keeps kicking me down and he is the only one that can pick me up !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)