Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Friday, April 2, 2010

Writing Helps A Little.

Writing all my feelings and thoughts on matters seem to help a little. Don't get me wrong I'm no professional writer or anything but it is something I have always enjoyed doing along with typing.
I don't pretend to be great at writing and if I can't spell a word correctly I choose another one instead. I know what I want to say and thats what ever is on my mind at the time.
I am not sleeping much right now and seem to wake up at all silly hours when I should be fast asleep so I just write. I think of something thats on my mind and it keeps me busy for a while.
This past week I have been writing non stop along with crying. Guess it's a good thing with helping me to cope a bit better.

1 comment:

  1. Writing does help quite a bit. You have been doing an excellent job with bearing your soul honey. I talk to you everyday and can see the difference now that you have an outlet. I love you and long for the day that we can be together for good.

    ReplyDelete

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)