Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Sunday, April 4, 2010

How Unlucky Can A Person Be?

I feel like I am very unlucky. Things seem to happen all the time to keep me down. I fix a problem and I get another one in it's place! Life is nothing but an uphill struggle it seems. How unlucky can a person be? I strongly believe that everyone suffers in their own way somehow! could be wrong but I don't think anyone's life is perfect! how much can a person take? when does life get better?
How much more suffering is there? I fight stress all the time and things never seem to get better!
hope is all I have I seem to be hoping all my life for things to get better! so many times I have felt like giving up but something keeps me going and keeps me fighting. I don't ask for much in life just to be healthy and happy and to see my children happy. Is that asking for to much?
I'm not a strong person and never have been people say I am strong but I don't see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)