Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Youngest Daughter.

My youngest daughter is only 9 years old. Every day without fail she talks to my fiancée Kevin.
She tells him that she loves him and wishes he was here. She is making her first holy communion in May and is all excited. She wants Kevin to be here for her big day. She tells him he is the best dad ever and got really close to him in all the time we spent together. He helps her with her spellings for homework on video call and thats something she absolutely loves and looks forward to. If something is up with her and she doesn't want to talk to me she talks to Kevin. If he could be here with us it would change all our lives in so many ways for the better. They finally have a dad that cares and loves them to bits and he cant be with them. Life is to short to be living like this it is such a waste he is a wonderful dad and fiancée and we really need him bad. My children mean the world to me and nothing makes me happier then to see them happy and feel loved. I would do anything for them to have a nice good loving stable up bringing with lots of love and support in everything they do. My heart goes out to them right now they have no idea what so ever of whats going on with me. Someone somewhere could make a Hugh difference to their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)