Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bipolar.

This is something I have just known about in the last two years. Before I met my fiancée Kevin I didn't know anything about bipolar or that it even existed. I have learned so much about it now. It is not an easy thing to deal with and in my fiancée's case he has to deal with that as well as deal with me possibly having breast cancer and the fact that we are away from each other. The times we can be together make a Hugh difference to his life. I am his support and can love him and take care of him like no one else can. This is a time where we both need each other for support. He thinks his bipolar is not important right now but I have to disagree with him. He tries to be strong for me and I want to be strong for him. He needs me just as much as I need him. Kevin is a very special person with so much love to give and can cope with anything when we are together. The answers to our problems is each other thats all we want people to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)