Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Monday, April 12, 2010

My Oldest Daughter.

This post is for you. I love you and I'm not going anywhere! I don't give up easy and normally get what I want eventually! This is an important year for you and I want you to do well. I'm proud of you and your a wonderful daughter to have. Your coffee is amazing (even though you cant cook lol)
shush did I say that out loud? lol. I'm just cheering you up a bit I know it's very hard but we will all get through this together xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. my mam is very sick
    she has a wonderful man that she cant be with !!!!
    iam 16 and up untill she found kevin she had the worst taste in byfriend's sorry mammy :) but you did
    anyway she has found this amazing fiancee kevin :)
    hes lovely i sometimes wonder why she didnt find him 16 years ago and have me with him...he shud be here instead of a million miles across the sea
    i love you both <<3<
    and i hope he will be here soon
    we need him here xxx

    ReplyDelete

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)