Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Determination.

I am determined to get what I want in life and that is to have my fiancée here to support me, love me, take care of me, be here for myself and my children. What if I do have breast cancer? what about the children? they need looking after to. It's not just about me! They will need all the support they can get if I do have breast cancer. We need your support bad. My fiancée loves the children as much as he loves his own, the children love him and they know he is always there for them. If you were sick wouldn't you want to make sure your children were ok and were been looked after properly? what does it take to get the support we need! support costs nothing!

What hope do I have If I cannot have the love of my life here with me when I need him so bad!
Seven weeks to wait before tests start and results are known. How would you cope with seven weeks of waiting? It would be a dream come true to be able to have the support that I need. Would anyone be able to do this all on their own?I would do anything in the world to be with him and he would do the same for me! life is not fair!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)