Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Friday, April 9, 2010

Do People Read My Blog?

Sometimes I wonder if anyone reads the stuff I write. I'm sure some people do but just don't comment. I like writing what's on my mind and I am finding it helpful. So I guess if it helps then thats all that matters. I sit there thinking for a while when I wake up very early in the mornings and say to myself I feel like writing and I write whats on my mind at the time. A few days ago I went shopping it was lashing with rain outside and I saw a very old couple linking arm and arm walking slowly in the rain. I looked at them depressed as hell thinking aw thats so sweet to see. They looked so happy together and it looked to me like they were helping each other walk they were so old. I thought to myself I want to live to be that old with Kevin and have him by my side like that lovely old couple. I can't express enough how happy kevin makes me and I want the chance to be able to marry him and grow old with him and see the children all become fine young adults. All I can do is hope for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)