Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Friday, April 9, 2010

Earlier Date For Breast Clinic.

I received a call from the breast clinic saying they had a cancellation and would I be able to attend on Monday 12th of April. I knew my doctor was on their case as there is a strong family history of Cancer. I am thrilled that I don't have to wait so long now and on the other hand I'm very nervous. Just a couple of days left to wait such a relief not having to be sick with worry for 7 weeks!

Next step is lots of prayers that I'm ok and get the all clear. Don't want to have to give anyone bad news, don't know how i'm going to cope with bad news.

The worst part of all this is not known what is going to happen. Everything in the air, not knowing answers to so many questions. Finally got a brake in life meeting Kevin the man of my dreams and now this. He shows so much love and support I'm so lucky to have him even if he is half way around the world from me. I know he loves me with all his heart and is with me every step of the way through everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)