Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Lovely Long Hair Does It Have To Go?

I'm not sure yet if my hair will fall out from treatment I'm hoping I'm lucky enough to keep it I will be devastated if it has to go. One thing I do like about myself is my hair!

If it has to go then I'm getting a wig as soon as possible! my sister told me last night if my hair goes she is cutting her hair short in support of me. When she said that I felt choked.

I have had long hair for as long as I can remember and I know it will grow back it's just the thought of it all and how quick things are going to start happening to me. I am scared I'm scared of it all!
Sometimes I feel like getting a scissors and chopping all my hair off to help me prepare for it.
I know Kevin will love me no matter what happens to me and thats really good to know.

My daughters communion is coming up in a few weeks and I want to have hair for that special day. It's important for her that I look good I don't want her to be embarrassed of me!
Seems like a little thing to worry about but I feel like it's major to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)