Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm Going To Keep Writing My Breast Cancer Journey All The Way !!!!!

I'm not stopping here. I am going to keep writing my breast cancer journey all the way. Through all the pain, stress, fear. And show people just how serious it is and what I have to go through. It's not another ordinary day for me!!! Everyones lives are going to change in a big way especially mine.

I have determination to fight for everything I want and will get it even if it means with NO HELP !!
How can one prepare for something as big as Cancer? I can fight and take each day as it comes but that doesn't mean I'm ready. It is easy to say to people your a fighter, think positive, you can do it, When your not the one that has to. I do admire anyone who has had to deal with cancer in anyway. At this point I can only imagine what people with cancer have had to go through. I know I have all this to face and that I have to face it without the love and support of my fiancée by my side.

I feel like I'm alone without him doesn't matter how many people say your not alone fact is I am alone inside without him! My heart is broke without him and has been for a long time. It's 7 months since I last saw him and I don't know how long it will be till I can see him again. It's not fair it's not like I haven't done my fair share of travel to see him and now that I physically cant travel he is not allowed to come to me. So my question is: DOES NOBODY HAVE A HEART?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)