Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Larger Biopsy Out Of The Way.

Yesterday I had to have larger biopsy's done. I had been dreading it for days and new I was going to be awake. The doctor gave me as much as he could to make me feel numb. It was a little sore.
I was shaking with the fear of what was going to happen.
It didn't take as long as I had expected which was good. I was happy when it was over!
I was told to take it easy for the day and relax which I did I slept for hours yesterday and didn't expect to sleep so long. Kevin stayed on Skype with me from the time I got home till the time I fell asleep late last night. He supports me as much as can but would much prefer to be here in person so he can help with everyday things! and be here for me in person. It's shocking how Immigration can say breast cancer is not serious enough for my fiancée to be here with me and If the issue is "money or insurance" then it's not a PROBLEM!

Why would he want to live here after what he went through! our plan was to get married in U.S.A not Ireland! but me been sick changes things! It's not like I can travel now!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)