Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Doctor Agrees With Me!

I went to the doctors and she agreed that 7 weeks was to long to wait to be seen at the breast clinic. She phoned me to say she had been ringing all morning trying to get through and that no one was answering the phone! she left messages for the clinic to get back to her as soon as possible and she sent a fax to the breast clinic. I have to wait and see now if the appointment is brought forward.

I was told 2-4 weeks should be maximum waiting time not 2 months! do they think that someone waiting to find out if they have cancer isn't going to worry while they have that long wait?
Do they think people can just carry on as normal with every day to day stuff without been affected? I sometimes wonder how certain people would feel if it was them in the same situation!

I cant think straight or stop worrying till I know whether I have breast cancer or not!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)