Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Monday, April 5, 2010

Everything Boils Down To You And I !

Everything to do with us boils down to you and I. Trying to be successful, trying to be together properly. Everyone else has their own lives and stuff going on. We are two everyday ordinary people who love each other very much with lots of stress going on right now. We have made it through so many obstacles together along the way. The good thing about that is that neither one of us gives up. We have a very strong bond that no one could ever brake. We will be happy and have what we want it might take a long time to get there but we have the determination to do it.

Do people actually care what happens in other people's lives if it has nothing to do with them directly? sometimes I wonder the answer to that question. You might actually get a few people that do care but most people don't.

I could write a book on all the things we have been through in two years! and at the end of the day who has been there for us all the way? answer to that question is ourselves!

1 comment:

  1. That's the way it's been and going to be. You, I, and God. Stay strong and we will get through this. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)