Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Sunday, April 4, 2010

I Love To Help People Any Way I Can.

I'm a firm believer in helping people in need where I can. When I was 10 years old I made friends with an old lady who needed help everyday with shopping and stuff. She had a wooden leg so couldn't get around much. I'd go shop for her, stay with her over night keep her company when she was lonely. She had a Hugh family that would call every so often. I did my best to take care of her everyday till the day she died. One morning I went around to check on her only to find she had washed the floor and slipped and banged her head she suffered a massive brain hemorrhage and died. She is always in my thoughts and prayers. I still miss her she was someone I got very close to so positive and happy in life. I did admire her very much.

No matter how rich or poor you are there will always be a point in time in your life where you need help. sometimes I try to think of ways that would change peoples lives for the better. I like to see people happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)