Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Sunday, April 18, 2010

This Is For You Andrew xxxx

Thank you Andrew xxx. Your help and understanding has been amazing. We are both very grateful to you for all your help. If there is one person in the world trying to help it's definitely you. Your a great cousin to have and I know your behind us all the way. Your comments on the posts show that you do actually care and thats really nice to know we have your support all the way. I'm down cause I feel like I'm getting no where and no one else cares enough apart from you.

I'm not going to stop fighting or give up someone somewhere can do something if they took the time to care just like you do. People read things but don't truly understand how it really feels.

It's times like this when the people that actually care show and your amazing.
Love you loads and thank you so very much for all your help xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)